Who’s your Downtown Darling?
January 23, 2016
Valentine’s Day is coming up, and what better way to spend time with your darling (or darlings) than in Downtown Pittsburgh! With art galleries, parks, live entertainment, some of the country’s best restaurants, and more, Downtown is becoming quite the way to spend a day. With Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership’s second annual #DowntownDarlings picture contest, you can share your love of Downtown Pittsburgh on Instagram and be entered to win one of two incredible prize packages:
- a one-night stay at Hotel Monaco, a Kimpton Hotel
- two tickets to Royal Shakespeare Company’s Twelfth Night for Feb. 23 at the Byham Theater
- a $50 gift certificate to Boutique la Passerelle
- a $50 gift card to Sienna Mercato
- free dance lessons at Arthur Murray Downtown Dance Center
- a $100 gift certificate to Larrimor’s
- chocolate truffles from Sinful Sweets
- 2 tickets to Heinz History Center
Who counts as a darling? That can be anyone you love! Whether it’s a significant other, friends, aunt, uncle, wife, boyfriend, sister, pet – you get the idea.
How to enter: Share a picture on Instagram of you and your darling (or darlings!) anywhere in Downtown. Be sure to include the hashtag #DowntownDarlings and tag @DowntownPitt. The photo must clearly be taken at a Downtown Pittsburgh location, and winner must be following @DowntownPitt.
Contest is open until Thursday, February 11 at 11:59 p.m; contest and prizes subject to change. One (1) winner will be chosen on Friday, February 12 and notified via social media. Good luck, and have fun dahlings!
-This piece originally appeared on Downtown Pittsburgh.