Secrets To An Effortless Wedding
July 30, 2015
Congratulations, you’re engaged! Now comes the fun part: planning your dream wedding. We know that wedding planning can be stressful, which is why we have put together a few industry secrets to make sure the months and weeks leading up to your happily ever after are as effortless as possible.
1. Find vendors you can trust, and whose work you LOVE. We can’t stress this enough. Wedding planning can be a lot of work, but if you have a dream team of vendors who you trust and admire, it will be a much more enjoyable (and effortless) process!
JPC wedding; Kelsey Kradel Photography.
2. Don’t sweat the small stuff. It’s Murphy’s Law: no matter how much thought you put into your big day, some things may not go according to plan. And, we’re here to tell you that’s OK. No matter what, the day is still going to end in a “happily ever after” for you and your groom.
JPC wedding; Rachel Rowland Photography.
3. Appoint your right hand woman (or man). Whether it’s your Maid of Honor, wedding planner or just a really organized friend, appoint someone who can help you with all the things that might overwhelm you. This person should be fun, easy-going and down to help no matter what.
JPC wedding; Sloan Photographers.
4. Keep calm and carry on. You’re going to have a million people giving their opinions on your wedding—your mom, his mom, sisters and friends. It’s important to remember, it’s your day, and staying true to your vision will keep you from turning into a bridezilla.
JPC wedding; Kristen Penner Photography.
5. Remember what it’s all about. At the end of the day, your wedding is about you and your fiancé committing to spend forever together. We believe that if you keep that in mind throughout the process, your wedding is going to be perfect no matter what!
JPC wedding; Ryan Zarichnak Photography.
-Wedding tips originally seen on Style Me Pretty.